25.1.17



The Mattress factory is looking for new recruits. Would you like to join a winning team?

Pergamon. The city expanded greatly. The mattress factory employed several hundred people at its height. Prison Planet. There are always fewer guards than prisoners. A single prisoner may effect an escape but will remain a fugitive as long as the prison stands. The winning strategy is always the same. Strength in numbers. Unity of purpose. The year is 1981. The dawn of personal computing.

I have a pain in my heart. It is called sorrow. It means I am sad. Walk Ins Welcome. Propagated probable futures feedback in present time, as if looking for resonant re-forwarding effects and phase interlock in resent events, and as if reinforcement search.
Very tragic, events, I wish I could stop them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment