20.3.13





 ‘You don’t have the implant and yet you are ‘in game’ i don’t understand’
‘I am Dungeon Master. I represent out of game and beyond game within game
 and thus straddle all worlds. I am the hierophant, the guide, the guardian, the wizened wize old man who may speak only in a manner elliptical but each riddle shall unknot itself becoming quite clear at quests end. I am no sprite or pixel but quite real and concrete and exist simultaneously as a result of my own exemplary efforts and as a matter of necessity for there can be no game without a dungeon master. I am the lord of all adventures.’
WRITER  you have chosen, pre-game, before the beginning of time before the incarnation as all choose. Do you remember the room-outside-of-time?
 


The WRITER has performed a ritual act of self-mutilation. His inability to act is the price paid for vision. It is a trade-off.
                                WORDS ACT.
ACT 1
What we say is. The page is a rogue space. It is an act of will. Made manifest within world without being subject to world laws. This is how the writer acts. OUTSIDE OF TIME AND SPACE. 



I WILL PEOPLE MY WILDERNESS. I HAVE RESURRECTED THE GODS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment