15.11.13


I am
The Forgotten Man.
       Unremembered
By my own self even,
        GHOST IN THE SHELL
A haunter
        Of my own body,
Spiteful poltergeist
Resentful saboteur, of whatever hope
Still remains.

Graves says, a man lost is lost forever.
        So what is left?
Nothing but a haunting.

Define Success-

Young men rev the engines of expensive sports cars, sunshine.
Tanned left arm draped carelessly out of window, the wrist is adorned
With a thick, gold watch.

The relationships between the rich young men and the young women they associate with is characterised by mutual opportunism and private scorn.

Define Failure-

The total inability to affect events.
The Poet, catatonic in a damp room, in maze of magical thinking,
Confusing coincidence for cause.

                                                    FACEBOOK FRIENDS- 37.

      I’ve revised my demands, downsized my ambitions,

GIVE ME REFUGE.


Hawk, with wings clipped, how they mock and point.

            I flew once
Had home in heaven.

                                                       WHO AM I?

The hobbled hyperborean,
GHOST IN THE SHELL



No comments:

Post a Comment